Why should you buy a Mirror?
Mirrors are so much more than just reflective surfaces. They serve multiple purposes and have been essential to human culture for centuries. Mirrors are necessary as they help us assist in our daily routines, from personal grooming to checking our appearance before leaving the house.
What are the popular types of Mirror in Australia?
In Australia, there are several popular types of mirrors that are commonly used in homes or commercial spaces. Here are some of them:
- Wall Mirror: Wall Mirrors are incredibly popular in Australia, These mirrors are common and can be found in homes. Wall mirrors come in different sizes and shapes and can be mounted on walls in different rooms, such as bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, and entryways. Wall mirrors serve both functional and decorative purposes, enhancing the aesthetics of the space and providing a reflective surface.
- Arched Mirrors: Arched mirrors are considered the epitome of timeless elegance. These mirrors serve as more than just reflective surfaces and are genuinely captivating from an artistic point of view that helps elevate both form and function wherever placed.
- Floor mirrors: Floor mirrors are full length mirrors, freestanding mirrors that are placed on the floor and leaned against a wall. They provide a full-length reflection and are often used as a wardrobe mirror in bedrooms, dressing rooms, or as decorative accents in living areas.
- Round mirrors: Round Mirrors also known as Circle Mirrors or Oval Mirrors, look elegant and are usually used to improve the aesthetics of the room. Round mirrors are usually used as a wall decor accessory.
- Bathroom Mirrors: Every bathroom requires a mirror so you know how you look before stepping out of the bathroom. Not only do these mirrors add considerable functionality to your day-to-day life, but they also add to the overall aesthetics of your bathroom.
How to hang a mirror on a wall?
Hanging a mirror on a wall can be a simple process if you follow these 4 simple steps:
- Step 1 - Select the Right Spot: Make sure to decide where you want to hang the mirror and ensure it's the appropriate spot for both functionality and aesthetics. Consider the mirror's size, height, and the available wall space.
- Step 2 - Measure and Mark: Measure the desired height for the mirror and use a pencil to mark the center point on the wall.
- Step 3 - Install Wall Anchors (only if necessary): If you're not able to hang the mirror directly into a wall stud, you may need to use wall anchors for added stability.
- Step 4 - Hang the Mirror: With the help of a level, hold the mirror against the wall at the marked center point and align it correctly. Use a screwdriver or drill to attach screws or hooks securely into the wall or wall anchors, following the recommended hanging method.
FAQs for Mirror
Q - How to keep a mirror clean?
A - Gently wipe the mirror surface in a circular motion, ensuring you clean every surface of the mirror. For stubborn spots or fingerprints, dampen a corner of the cloth with the cleaning solution and target those areas.
Q - How often should I clean my mirror?
A - The frequency of cleaning your mirror will depend on how frequently the mirror is used and the environment in which it's located. Generally, it's a good idea to clean mirrors every 1-2 weeks to maintain their clarity and shine.
Q - What are the different types of mirrors available?
A - There are various types of mirrors, At Freedom we offer a wide range of mirrors such as wall mirrors, floor mirrors, framed mirrors, decorative mirrors & many more.
Q: Does Freedom offer installment payment plans to purchase Mirrors in Australia?
A: We offer interest-free installment payment plans on our Freedom Mirrors through services such as Afterpay, Klarna & more.