CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- purchased instore or on line;
- for instore purchases - are collected and paid for at the time of purchase; and
- other than the excluded products listed below;
In addition to the rights granted by applicable statute (including the Australian Consumer Law), if you change your mind you may return the product within 7 days of the date of (a) purchase, for instore purchases, or (b) delivery, for online purchases, provided that the product is:
- returned in its original condition;
- in its original unopened and sealed packaging; and
- accompanied by proof of purchase (the sales receipt or another acceptable form of proof of purchase).
Excluded products are:
- clearance and sale products;
- products sold as seconds, floorstock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product;
- upholstered and furniture products;
- made to order products – products which are made to individual customer specifications, including custom made furniture products, or custom fabric products, which have to be ordered specifically for a customer.
On-line products - Products purchased online can be returned to any freedom store, or by post to the relevant location by state:
NSW: Online Returns Department
Primewest Auburn Mega Mall
VIC: Online Returns Department
SA: Online Returns Department
QLD: Online Returns Department
Cnr Lutwyche & Newmarket Road
WA: Online Returns Department
Items posted are at the customer’s cost and risk, and freedom shall not refund customers for any products that it does not receive, or that it receives which are broken or damaged.
Except as set out above, freedom shall not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind, unless freedom chooses to do so at its absolute discretion.
If freedom does accept such cancellation, the customer must pay an amount to freedom which in freedom’s reasonable view reflects the loss that freedom will suffer as a consequence of the cancellation (including but not limited to storage fees and any mark down). freedom shall set off this amount against any moneys already paid to us by the customer for this product, and refund the balance. For any cancellation charges over and above what has already been paid to freedom, the customer must pay such amounts to freedom within 7 days of freedom’s request to pay.
If you have a concern about an item you purchase at freedom, please visit our full standard terms and conditions of purchase at freedom’s Instore Terms for instore purchases, or Online Terms for online purchases. Alternatively, you can submit a query here.