Introducing S-Fold Curtains
The ultimate in luxury, the contemporary S-Fold curtain is the perfect choice for a modern and elegant finish. Exclusive to Freedom, the S-Fold system is made up of a specially designed track combined with a selection of readymade curtains that work perfectly together to achieve a soft and continuous curtain wave. The unique track system allows the curtain to glide effortlessly while holding each fabric fold perfectly in place along the length of the track. Easy to install and perfect for high ceilings and larger windows, Freedom’s S-Fold curtains will give you that ultimate luxury look.
HOW TO S-FOLD
Freedom’s S-Fold curtains are designed to work perfectly with the S-Fold track system. Follow the steps below and use Freedom’s simple colour coding system to choose the correct curtain and track to fit.
Track measurements: Start by measuring the width of your window so you can choose your track. We recommend adding a minimum of 15cm on each side and the top to assist with light control and achieve a more luxurious look.
Window measurements: Measure from the top of your track to the floor. Repeat in three places and use the shortest measurement for your curtain drop.
S-Folds look best when they are hung high and wide – choose a larger track and hang from the ceiling to achieve a more luxurious “hotel look”.
• Use a metal tape measure for accuracy. Make sure your tape measure is level and measurements are in cm.
• S-Fold brackets can be attached to the wall or the ceiling.
• All Freedom S-Fold curtains are 280cm in drop length. Hemming tape is included in each pack and is easily applied with an iron & ironing board.
• Take advantage of our tailored fit service to hem your curtains perfectly.
Match your window width to the closest track size. The Freedom S-Fold colour coding system makes choosing the correct size easy.
E.g. For a 120cm window, use the 140cm track OR create a luxury look with a 180cm track.
Blockout or sheer?
S-Fold curtains are available in a variety of sheer and blockout options. Layer it up and get the best of both worlds with sheer and blockout curtain on the same window - simply purchase Freedom’s S-Fold Double Bracket and an extra track to hang both curtains on the same window.
Select your fabric colour and type, then use the Freedom S-Fold colour coding system to choose the correct size.
A lightly textured flowing sheer fabric perfect for all homes.
Beautiful linen look curtain with a natural slub texture. Great for a relaxed coastal look.
A bright and breezy sheer fabric, ideal for the budget conscious.
Available in natural, silver and charcoal, Lyndon is the perfect option for a full blockout curtain, featuring a superior soft coating that drapes beautifully with the S-Fold system. The matte linen look fabric is simple and stylish and is the perfect option for light and heat control.
The Freedom S-Fold colour coding system makes choosing the correct curtain easy. Simply select a curtain that matches the size of your track.
Install your track: Freedom’s S-Fold track system comes with everything you need for both wall and ceiling mounted curtains.
Important note: S Fold tracks must always be installed into wall/ceiling timber studs.
Installation instructions are included with your S-Fold purchase, or you can download here.
Adjust your curtain drop: Hemming tape is included in each curtain pack and is easily applied with an iron and ironing board.
• Layer sheer S-Fold curtains with Freedom’s great range of blockout roller blinds to combine style and function. Shop freedom's roller blind range here.
• S-Fold curtains can be left hand draw or right hand draw – simply turn the track around to suit your preferred direction.
• If you want your curtains to open in the middle, choose 2 smaller tracks and butt them together in the middle of the window. For example: two 140cm S-Fold tracks will cover a 280cm window.