- What Terms and Conditions apply to on-line and in-store purchases?
- See here for our Freedom Terms and Conditions when purchasing an item in store, or for orders commenced by way of an order request online.
When purchasing online, you will see, and be prompted to accept, our Online Terms and Conditions prior to inserting your card details for payment.
Our Finance offers are set out at in our Finance page.
Other terms and conditions applicable in regards to specific offers are set out at our Terms and Conditions page.
- How do I find my nearest store?
Visit our Store Finder or give us a call on 1300 135 588.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Our stores accept cash, Eftpos or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners and AMEX).
For online purchases we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners, AMEX and PayPal. Please note that Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online and used to pay for online purchases.
A credit card surcharge of 1.9% applies when using Diners and AMEX.
- Does Freedom offer interest free terms?
- Yes, for instore purchases we offer a range of payment options like “12 months nothing to pay”, “24 months interest free” and “36 and 48 months interest bearing”. You can find more details here. Or why not ask instore for details? There are some conditions that apply.
We do not offer interest free terms for online purchases.
- Who can help me with a particular product query?
The team in your closest store will be happy to help you with product information. Or give us a call on 1300 135 588.
- Should I measure things up before I come in to buy blinds or furniture?
Yes please! If you’re buying furniture then we recommend that you measure not only the space where it will go, but also the entrance to your home and the way in to the room. For blinds, you need accurate measurements of the window before you buy.
- When does my Note of Credit expire?
Your Note of Credit will have an expiry date printed underneath the heading "Note of Credit". If you can’t find the date, give us a call on 1300 135 588.
- How do I purchase online?
If you would like to purchase a product which has an orange “Buy Now” button on it, click on “Add to Cart” to add it to your shopping cart. You can add as many products as you like to your shopping cart, and edit the quantities and products by clicking on “View cart” in the top right hand corner of the page. When you would like to proceed to payment, click on the Check out button to finalise your purchase order. If you are interested in purchasing a product which is either out of stock online, or doesn’t have an orange “Buy now” button, please click on the “Order Request” button and one of our friendly sales representatives will contact you to place the order over the phone.
- Can I change or cancel my purchase order after I have finalised the sale?
If you wish to cancel an order made online you may do so within 24 hours of placing it by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately after this 24 hour period, you will not be able to modify or cancel your purchase if you simply change your mind.
Please ensure that when shopping online, that only the items that you wish to purchase are present in your shopping cart, prior to confirming your purchase.
- How do I obtain my order information if I have misplaced the one that I received by email at time of purchase?
Using the email address and password you provided when placing your order, please log into My Freedom and go to My Orders. To have your tax invoice resent to you, please email us at email@example.com.
- Can I make an online purchase and request that my purchase be delivered to an address other than my own?
Freedom is happy to deliver your purchase to an address other than your own. On delivery the item/s purchased will need to be signed for. Due to this we are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers.
- Who do I contact if I require help or have any questions about online purchasing with Freedom?
Please contact our Freedom Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team will contact you within 2 business days to assist. In order to process your enquiry with speed and accuracy, we request that all enquiries contain your online purchase order number and a contact phone number.
- Are my credit card details secure?
We want you to feel confident that your personal details are secure when buying products online at Freedom.com.au. The security of the transmission of your credit card details is very important to us, which is why all payments transmitted between your browser and Freedom.com.au are fully automated and directly transferred from your credit card to Freedom’s merchant account. All transactions are performed over an encrypted 256 bit SSL connection secured by VeriSign and your credit card number cannot by viewed by Freedom or any outside party.
Freedom uses ANZ eGate payment gateway to process of all credit card transactions, providing a safe and secure means of online payment.
To verify Freedom’s security encryption, please click the VeriSign logo on the Payment Information page upon Checkout.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns regarding our online sales security policy.
- Can I purchase furniture online?
Yes, depending on which area of Australia you wish to have your items delivered to. Please see our section below on Delivering your items for more details.
- Can I order a replacement for a discontinued line?
We carry spare parts for discontinued items where possible. To check if we have the parts you need, give us a call on 1300 135 588.
- Can I return my order, or cancel my order if I change my mind?
As set out under the heading “Can I change or cancel my purchase order after I have finalised the sale” above, if you wish to cancel an order made online you may do so within 24 hours of placing it by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details regarding a replacement or return of goods ordered online, please go to sections (3) Orders, (9) Freedom Warranty and consumer guarantees, (10) Returns and change of mind policy, and (11) How to make a claim, of the Freedom Online Customer Terms & Conditions.
Otherwise, for full details regarding a replacement or return of goods ordered in store or by an order request, please go to the sections entitled "Freedom Warranty and consumer guarantees", "Returns and change of mind policy", and "How to make a claim", of the Freedom Instore Customer Terms & Conditions.
- What if I have missing parts in my order?
If you think you haven’t received all the parts you should have, then please give us a call on 1300 135 588 so we can arrange for the part to be sent to you.
- What if there are no assembly instructions with my product?
You can download a set of instructions here. If you can’t find the instructions you’re looking for, please give us a call on 1300 135 588.