Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift Card is redeemable for purchases at participating Freedom stores in Australia only.
- Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or travelers cheques.
- No change will be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases at participating Freedom stores.
- It is up to the cardholder to use the full value of the card before the expiry date.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires.
- Where the cost of the purchases exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the gift card balance.
- Gift Card is valid until the expiry date on the card as written by a Freedom staff member at the time the card was issued. If an expiry date is not specified, the expiry date will be twelve months after the date Freedom issued the card.
- Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases made at Freedom Kitchens.
Gift Card Non-participating Stores
NSW: Dubbo, Bankstown Outlet