Cancun is one of Freedom’s most popular furniture collections and it’s easy to see why. The modern whitewashed timber pieces that make up this large collection have been specifically developed for the smart and casual interior style so characteristic of Australian homes. A lot of the inspiration for the design of the Cancun collection comes from a coastal living aesthetic, but you won’t find any seashell motifs here. Cancun’s simple styling allows the range to be extremely versatile and work in with just about any contemporary décor. As for individual pieces, there are plenty of attractive details. Both the Cancun dining tables boast a generous tabletop overhang that sits on a sturdy solid Mindi timber frame. Four people can sit at the medium table and six people can sit at the larger table.
“The Cancun is still our number one timber range. It’s so popular, we just keep on adding to it!” Freedom furniture buyer Lucie McCann.
• Modern design in solid Mindi timber
• Hand-applied whitewash finish shows up natural timber grain
• Medium table seats four
• Large table seats six
• Superior workmanship and joinery
• Part of a coordinated range of modern family living, dining and bedroom furniture
Width: 150 cm
Height: 77 cm
Depth: 90 cm
Product Code 23025363
• 10 years for upholstery frames (including sofas, daybeds, chaise, armchairs and recliners, and excluding dining chairs and bar stools).
• 2 years for furniture (including upholstery furniture coverings, foam, finishing [stitching, glue, nails, tacks] and recliner mechanisms).
For further Warranty information click here
• Periodically check and re-tighten any fasteners.
• Dust weekly using a soft, clean cloth.
• Do not use harsh abrasives, chemicals or polishes containing silicone.
• Avoid direct sunlight as this will cause the timber to change colour.
• It is important to remove moist substances immediately; treat spills and stains as soon as they occur.
• Avoid placing hot or wet items directly on the surface as they can leave marks, which are difficult to remove.
• Use coasters, placemats and table runners to assist in prolonging the life of your timber furniture.
• Recommended for indoor use only.
• Note: This is a unique handmade item. While great care is taken during production, this piece may have some subtle splitting, cracking and chipping that give it an antique look. Such a look is part of the charm and appeal of this handcrafted timber product and is not a manufacturing defect.