Protect the newest member of the family
Accidents happen, but you can keep your furniture safe by having a protection plan. Spills, tears and a myriad of other mishaps are covered so you can have that glass of red wine on the couch without a second thought.
GENERAL PRODUCT CARE TIPS
- Always carefully lift furniture when moving it around the home and never drag.
- Rotate cushions regularly to even out the wear and fading.
- Use floor protectors on the bottom of furniture (like tables and chairs) to minimise damage to floor coverings.
- Use coasters, place mats, tablecloths and table runners to protect furniture surfaces from heat and stains.
- Don’t place any indoor furniture in direct sunlight as this may cause fabric, leather and other materials to fade or crack. Direct sunlight includes sunlight through a window - use curtains or blinds to protect your furniture.
- Don’t place furniture too close to a heater or air conditioning vent as this may distort the material or surface finish.
- Don’t sit on the arms of the sofas and chairs.
- Avoid standing on a chair or rocking on the back of it, as this may weaken the structure and possibly cause joint failure.
WHAT IS THE 5 YEAR ACCIDENT PROTECTION PLAN?
The Accident Protection Plan (supplied by Care Cover) covers you against accidental damage and is the first step in protecting and maintaining your new leather furniture. By correctly looking after your leather sofa, and by using the approved products contained within this Accident Protection Plan, you can enjoy many years of stress free comfort.
Included with this Accident Protection Plan are high quality cleaning and protection products, which have had extensive development and testing. These care products should be used as part of your Accident Protection Plan and will assist The Care Cover technicians in repairing any damage or removing any stains. The products can also help to maintain the quality of the leather for many years.