Natural Wicker & Rattan
Handwoven and sourced from nature, our wickers and rattan provide a durable and soft balance to timber and metal. Each piece will be unique and vary in colour and texture depending on the fibre. As each piece is woven by hand you might notice slight variations in weave patterns.
- Vacuum regularly using an upholstery attachment. Hard-to-reach places can be cleaned with small brushes.
- Wipe down with a damp soft clean cloth weekly.
- Clean stains using very mild solution of soap, a small amount of vinegar and warm water. A toothbrush can assist in application. Test in an inconspicuous area first and dry thoroughly.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid excessive fading.
- Allow the wicker or rattan to get wet or damp – mould and mildew can affect natural materials.
- Place these items outside – these natural materials are intended for indoor use and will suffer from sunlight and rain.
- Sharp objects can cause the material to split.