Guardsman - Freedom Launch Promotion
1. Information on how to enter this promotion (Promotion) and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Guardsman Australia Pty Ltd, 13 Columbia Way, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153. ABN 34 079 889 900.
3. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand Residents 18 years and over.
4. Promotion commences 6th April, 2021 at 0900 AEST (NZST) and closes 1730 AEST (NZST) on 19th May, 2021 (Promotional period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. To be eligible to enter, the customer is to make a purchase of any Guardsman furniture care product warranty (Fabric Care Collection, Leather Care Collection, Timber Care Collection, Outdoor Care Collection) during the promotion period and you will be automatically entered into the draw to win back the cost of the furniture (up to the value of AUD $5,000 in Australia and NZD$5,000 in New Zealand) you purchased that is covered by the qualifying product warranty purchased at a participating Freedom store.
6. There are 6 prizes to be given away in Australia and 3 prizes to be given away in New Zealand. Australian prize pool is - The 1st winner drawn will receive the cost of their furniture purchased back up to the value of AUD $5,000.00, the next 5 winners drawn (one from each region QLD, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA/NT, WA) will each win back the cost of the furniture care product warranty purchased valued up to AUD$299.00. Total prize pool valued in Australia is up to AUD $6495.00. New Zealand prize pool is - The 1st winner drawn will receive the cost of their furniture purchased back up to the value of NZD $5,000.00, the next 2 winners drawn (one from each region North Island and South Island) will each win back the cost of the furniture care product warranty purchased valued up to NZD$299.00. Total prize pool valued in New Zealand is up to NZD $5598.00. All prizes will be awarded via EFT to the winners nominated account.
7. The prize draw will take place on the 15th of June, 2021 at Guardsman Australia, 13 Columbia Way, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153 at 12 noon AEST and will be drawn at random. 8. The winners will be notified by phone or email following the draw (within three (3) working days) and winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.guardsmanaustralia.com on a page link from the 24th June, 2021.
9. The Promoter will conduct further draws, at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 31st August, 2021 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via phone and winner/s will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.guardsmanaustralia.com on a page link from 29th July, 2021.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. ACT Permit Number TP20/01748, SA Licence T20/1545