freedom & THE BLOCK Open Day Competition
Enter to Win 1 of 2 $2500 Gift Cards
JDN. Banihashemi (VIC)
M. Posadowski (VIC)
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Freedom THE BLOCK 1 of 2 $2500 Gift Cards Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Steinhoff Asia Pacific Limited trading as Freedom ABN 55 051 493 764 of Level 4, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition commences at 09:00 (AEDT) on 7 October 2018 and closes at 17:00 (AEST) on 7 October 2018 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Only residents of Victoria, Australia are eligible to enter the Competition.
5. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and provide all requested information on the online entry form at freedom.com.au/theblock. The form must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period (“Eligible Entry”).
6. Employees of the Promoter, its franchisees, agencies and other entities associated with this promotion, together with the immediate families and members of the household of those persons, are not eligible to enter.
7. Only one (1) entry per individual is permitted.
8. All Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into a random computerised draw which will be conducted by the Promoter at Level 4, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113 at 12noon AEST on 10 October 2018.
9. The winner will be notified by phone and via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their full name and state will be published on www.freedom.com.au.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility if an entry or the prize, is damaged or lost in transit or otherwise not received for any reason.
11. Total prize pool is $5,000 consisting of 2 x $2500 Freedom gift cards. Only one (1) prize per person.
12. The first two (2) eligible entries drawn will be deemed the prize winners, winning one (1) Freedom gift card each valued at $2500. The $2500 Freedom gift card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue. The Freedom gift card is subject to its terms of issue which can be found at www.freedom.com.au/freedom/terms-conditions/gift-card.
13. All prize items are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. Subject to any direction by a regulatory authority, in the event that the prize is not claimed within fourteen (14) business days of the winner being notified, it will be forfeited by the winner. The Promoter will conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter.
16. If any or all of the prize is unavailable the Promoter may substitute a prize of equivalent value in its absolute discretion, subject to regulatory approval.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its franchisees, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (“Loss”) suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential Loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Promotion, its conduct, its prizes, or the Entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Promotion.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
19. Winners agree that the Promoter may use their full name, address and photograph for publicity and promotional purposes, including television, radio and other forms as required, without compensation.
21. This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by the Promoter at random through an automatic selection process.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
23. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into
24. THE BLOCK is a registered trade mark of Nine Network Australia Pty Limited and used under license.