Freedom Trade & Commercial Customers - Terms & Conditions
1. Your status as a freedom trade customer is valid at freedom company stores and online in Australia for one (1) year from the date of freedom’s written confirmation of your status as a freedom trade customer.
2. At the end of the one (1) year term, freedom shall review your account. If freedom determines that you have spent a minimum amount of $20,000 at freedom during that period, freedom shall give you notice that your status as a freedom trade customer shall continue for a further one (1) year term. If freedom determines that you have not spent a minimum amount of $20,000 at freedom during that period, freedom shall issue you with a notice of termination of your status as a freedom trade customer.
3. To be eligible for the freedom trade customer benefit(s) you must identify yourself as a freedom trade customer before purchase, by quoting your freedom trade customer number and/or name in store with photo identification.
4. If you are a corporation or comprise more than one person, only the individual(s) who has applied for freedom trade customer status as the representative of that corporation or other entity may claim the benefit(s) of the freedom trade customer program.
5. freedom trade customers are entitled to a 5% discount on goods storewide.
6. The freedom trade customer discount is not available when purchasing freedom gift cards.
7. We will communicate with you by email to send you information concerning your status as a freedom trade customer.
8. You authorise freedom to send you marketing material concerning special offers, product information and other information relating to freedom. You can opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
9. It is your responsibility to provide freedom with your correct personal details, including any changes to them. freedom accepts no responsibility for you not receiving any freedom trade customer communications if incorrect details are provided, or freedom is not notified of any change. freedom accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence arising from circumstances outside of freedom’s control.
10. freedom may amend, cancel or suspend any freedom trade customer benefit(s) (such as discount(s) available) at any time, or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. freedom shall use all reasonable efforts to communicate any changes on the freedom website. You agree to regularly review these terms on the freedom website.
11. By accepting your status as freedom trade customer you agree to these terms and conditions and any variation. You also agree to provide freedom with any changes to your contact details.
12. freedom reserves the right to terminate the freedom trade customer program at any time without prior notice.
13. Notwithstanding any other provision, freedom trade customer status is at freedom’s discretion and we reserve the right to cancel such status without notice if we suspect or know of unauthorised use or abuse of this service.
14. freedom shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a freedom trade customer resulting from any termination of or changes to the freedom trade program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. You may cancel your status as a freedom trade customer at any time by giving written notice to us.
16. freedom trade customer discount is not available in conjunction with any other membership offer.
17. freedom trade customer status is not available at a freedom franchisee store, freedom kitchens or freedom Excess, and as such the benefit(s) set out in these terms and conditions do not extend to any purchase at freedom franchisee stores, freedom kitchens or freedom Excess stores.
18. freedom’s standard terms and conditions of purchase otherwise apply.
To view our standard terms and conditions of purchase, go to freedom.com.au/freedom/terms-conditions/in-store