freedom $500 Monthly Gift Card Competition
1st winner - P. Lane, NSW
2nd winner - C. Tarling, WA
3rd winner - Rickman ACT
4th winner - Williams QLD
5th winner - G. Shoesmith – WA
6th winner - C. Cheong - VIC
7th winner - L. Anand - QLD
8th winner - P. O’Brien NSW
9th winner - J. Brazill NSW
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the freedom $500 Monthly Gift Card Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Steinhoff Asia Pacific Limited trading as freedom, ABN 55 051 493 764, of Level 4, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 (“Promoter”).
- The competition commences at 9.00am (AEDT) on 9 October 2017 and closes at 23:59 (AEST) on 30 September 2018 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who are not employed by the Promoter and:
- are existing subscribers to freedom communications;
- have newly subscribed to receive freedom communications; or
- have completed all requested personal details on the entry form at freedom.com.au/win during the Competition Period;
together “Eligible Entry”.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Competition database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- All Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into a random computerized draw which will be conducted by the Promoter at Level 4, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113 at 12noon AEST on 2nd working day of each month
- The winner will be notified by phone & via email within 2 business days of the draw and their name, suburb & state will be published on freedom.com.au
- Total prize pool is $6000 consisting of 12 x $500 freedom Gift Cards.
- The first Eligible Entry drawn each month will be deemed the prize winner, winning one freedom Gift Card valued at $500. The $500 freedom Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of card issue. The freedom Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue which can be found at freedom.com.au/terms-and-conditions/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
- All prize items are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the winner does not accept the prize within 14 business days of being notified it will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for the prize damaged or lost in transit.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If the prize is still unclaimed after 14 business days of the winner being notified, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw on the 22nd of the month. In the case of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on freedom.com.au The unclaimed prize winner must claim the prize within 14 business days. Disposal of any unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
- This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by the Promoter at random through an automatic selection process.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPM/17/02368 ACT permit no. TP 17/02051 & SA Licence T17/1934.