We understand it can take a while to get used to your new mattress, so if within 60 nights of taking delivery of your mattress, you don’t find it totally comfortable, we’ll exchange if for a new one of equal of lesser value
To qualify you'll need...
- Purchase a waterproof mattress protector from freedom at the same time as your mattress and use it on your mattress from the very first night.
- Sleep on your new mattress for a minimum of 40 nights to allow your body to adjust.
Freedom 60 Night Comfort Promise is available on all Whitehaven, Sealy Posturepedic and Sleepmaker mattresses.
60 Night Comfort Promise Terms & Conditions
- The mattress needs to be slept on for a minimum of 40 nights (to allow your body to adjust)
- This promise is limited to one exchange per purchase and only within 60 nights of receiving your mattress.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be purchased at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same receipt.
- This mattress protector must be used on your mattress from the very first night.
- A structurally sound foundation is essential to the performance of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate foundation. Timber slats should be no more than 7cm apart.
- A mattress that is damaged or soiled in any way will be exempt from the 60 night promise.
- No refund will be given if the replacement mattress is of a lesser value than the original purchase price.
- The current recommended retail price as at the day of the exchange transaction being processed will be applied to the replacement mattress. The difference between this price and the price of the new mattress must be paid prior to us confirming the exchange.
- Normal delivery/exchange fees apply.
- The 60 night promise applies to freedom bedroom mattress ranges only. Electronic adjustable mattresses, pillows, bed bases, bed heads, bedding, soft’s, custom orders and floor stock are excluded.