Shown in Randolph Leather in Tan.
Big, bold and beautiful – the Atlas is a huge, sink-in sofa that’s wide enough and long enough to fall asleep on. This is a sofa that capitalises on the slab trend in European sofas, but the Atlas is not just a statement piece, it is also luxuriously comfortable and superbly finished.
A key feature is the natural variations of the high-quality semi-aniline leather, which softly ages over time. Another stylish feature is the twin-stitched French seams on the leather panels. This detail complements the large scale of the sofa – room enough for all the family!
“Displaying weathering through use and lightening in areas of tension, the Atlas features the well-worn handle of a vintage flight jacket.” Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in Randolph semi-aniline leather
• Tailored panels with French seams and twin-needle topstitching
• Cushions filled with fibre-wrapped foam
• Fixed seat and back cushion
• Cushions filled with fibre-wrapped high-density foam
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Steal spring suspension
• Dark feet
Width: 204 cm
Height: 68 cm
Depth: 103 cm
Other Colours Available
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change
Usually delivered within 6-8 weeks.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Read more about Delivery Information
Warranty & Care