Shown in Scottsdale Leather in Tobacco.
The Hermitage is pure luxury in leather. This modern twist on the traditional smart and tailored club sofa boasts superb details and high-quality materials, which are combined to create a striking piece of furniture.
There’s a warm rustic beauty about the Hermitage range, due to the saddle-worn look of the top quality and natural grain Italian leather upholstery. The leather is complemented by beautiful finishing details, such as piping along the edges of cushions and slender track arms as well as hand-applied antique studs along the kickboard base. Comfort is guaranteed in plump cushioning and webbed suspension.
“This smart, stylish masculine sofa will suit many decorating styles but excels in a traditional environment,” Angus Whyte, Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in Scottsdale Italian semi-aniline leather
• Top-grain leather shows natural variations and markings and has a protective finish
• Cushions filled with plump fibre-filled foam
• Seat and back fixed cushions are gusseted to look like they are loose
• Tailored track arms and cushions finished with piping detail
• Hand applied burnished brass metal studs along the base
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Webbed suspension
• Dark stain, solid block timber feet
Width: 242 cm
Height: 81 cm
Depth: 98 cm
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change Postcode
Usually delivered within 6-8 weeks.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Read more about Delivery Information
Warranty & Care