Inspired by mid-century design and upholstered in full-grain leather, the Brooklyn sofa will add vintage glamour to any living room. The rich detailing of cushion piping, plush feather-fibre blend filled cushions and the smooth feel of the old saddle-like leather are key features.
Gently flared, sheltering arm rests define the Brooklyn. Raised well up off the floor, the sofa framework envelops the large, loose fibre, foam and feather-topped cushions further adding to the Brooklyn’s sink-in comfort and urban-loft aesthetic.
“Just looking at the Brooklyn one can see that its top-quality heirloom leather is as soft and as supple as an old glove.”
Kylie, Freedom furniture buyer
• Upholstered in Oxford full grain aniline leather
• Loose seat and back cushions
• Feather-wrapped high-density foam seats
• Tailored panels with French seams and twin-needle topstitching
• Back cushions filled with feather and fibre mix
• Piping detail on cushions and arm rests
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Dark stain, solid timber tapered legs
Width: 229 cm
Height: 80 cm
Depth: 91 cm
Simple Leg Assembly Required
Product Code 23243057
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change suburb
This item is usually delivered within 6-12 weeks.
Order today and your local store will contact you to confirm your delivery date and service options.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Find out more about our delivery services
Warranty & Care