Shown in Lucia Leather in Licorice.
Start spreading the news – this armchair, inspired by the casual sophistication of an uptown New Yorker, is a sublime study in leather. The vintage nature of the Lucia semi-aniline buffed and polished cowhide adds rich character to the decidedly boxy Deco shape, offering a modern interpretation of the classic club sofa.
Comfort is a key feature, too, with fibre-filled back cushions emulating feather-filled plumpness. Framed by wide track armrests, the fixed and gusseted deep seat cushions are filled with high-density foam, with a fibre wrap for softness. These are suspended on steel spring foundations atop solid timber block feet.
“This armchair has something of a gentleman’s club sensibility about it – solid but debonair," Angus Whyte, Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in supple Lucia pigmented semi-aniline leather
• Six modern colours
• Wide track arms
• Premium comfort seating
• Fixed seat and back cushions
• Back cushions filled with fibre and foam chips
• Seats high density foam with fibre wraps
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Steel spring suspension
• Dark stained solid timber feet
Width: 96 cm
Height: 88 cm
Depth: 95 cm
Other Colours Available