Shown in Arena Fabric in Neptune.
With its curved contours and button-back detailing, the Retro chair shows a softer side of mid-century style. Suited to both the bedroom or living room, this versatile occasional chair is so good looking it’s sure to be a conversation starter.
Piping details, widely spaced hand-applied buttons and back-tacked seams give the chair a fashionable finish while the seat cushion, made from fibre-wrapped foam, and extra plush back guarantee wonderful comfort. Long cylindrical legs are bracketed into a square steel base frame for strength.
“Add a sense of mid-century style to your home with this Retro armchair with button detailing on the backrest,” Angus Whyte, Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in 15 fabric and leather variations
• Shaped laminated plywood shell cushioned with foam covering
• Six button detail in back of seat
• Loose pillow-cushion seat filled with foam and fibre wrap
• Back-tacking detail on arms
• Curved contours
• Frame constructed from solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Dark stain tapered timber cylindrical legs
• Legs fitted into steel brackets welded into a square steel base frame
Width: 71.5 cm
Height: 91 cm
Depth: 76 cm
Other Colours Available