Shown in Dexter Fabric in Lemongrass.
With its snappy compact shape, button-backed seat and mid-century colours, the Astrid armchair combines fun and function in one seat. Team it with the ottoman and lie back and enjoy the comfort of the Astrid’s supportive sprung back and seat, which is suspended on a dark-stained timber plinth.
Offering elegance in any room, the Sixties loft-inspired Astrid is more than just a mere occasional chair. Pair it in the living room with a statement sofa or give it its own space in a bedroom or library. Either way it’s a chair that will get noticed.
“The Astrid appeals to customers who are interested in a mid-century design aesthetic at a great price.” Angus Whyte, Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in Dexter, a linen-look polyester weave
• Durable, stain-resistant fabric
• Three modern colours
• Fixed seat and back cushions
• Seat and back filled with fibre-wrapped, high-density foam
• Piped seams
• Sprung back seat with two-button detail
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Steal spring suspension
• Dark stain timber plinth and legs
Width: 68 cm
Height: 86 cm
Depth: 78 cm
Other Colours Available
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change Postcode
Usually delivered within 6-8 weeks.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Read more about Delivery Information
Warranty & Care