As part of a new colonial-meets-coastal range of storage units and tables, the Vermont dining table will add charm and functionality to the dining room. Its simple style is obvious but there are practical details, too, of partially hidden cutlery drawers at each end of the table, just under the tabletop overhang.
The dining table is part of a new line of painted furniture created by expert craftsmen. We’ve called the range Vermont to evoke a sense of casual grace and understated wealth, and we’re sure you’ll love the quality of construction, the lacquered look and the characteristic angled louvres that feature on the doors and drawers of many pieces.
This beautiful range has eight pieces: from side tables to bookcases, and is designed to provide easy integration into a variety of decorating styles. The very practical yet classic Vermont collection truly offers the perfect environment for refined relaxation – high tea anyone?
“The elegant Vermont range is characterised by angled louvres and includes clever storage ideas designed for each piece.” Freedom buyer Lucie McCann.
• Stylish design inspired by colonial furniture in tropical climates
• Classic white lacquer look (NC) finish
• Two cutlery drawers at both ends of table
• Cast-iron knob handles
• Part of a range of eight pieces
Width: 180 cm
Height: 78 cm
Depth: 90 cm
Product Code 23395497
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change suburb
This item is usually delivered within 6-12 weeks.
Order today and your local store will contact you to confirm your delivery date and service options.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Find out more about our delivery services
Warranty & Care
• Periodically check and re-tighten any fasteners.
• Dust weekly using a soft, clean cloth.
• If necessary, polish every three to six months, and ensure the surface is free from dust prior to polishing.
• Only use Freedom recommended care products as many other polishes may contain high levels of silicone and petroleum distillate. These can damage the surface.
• Do not use harsh abrasives, chemicals or polishes containing silicone.
• Tablecloths, table runners and coasters help protect timber and timber veneer surfaces from scratching.
• Avoid placing hot or wet items directly on the surface.
• It is important to remove moist substances immediately; treat spills and stains as soon as they occur.
• Avoid direct sunlight, as this will cause the timber to change colour.
• Recommended for indoor use only.