Slip and slide, it’s as easy as that. The Casper dining table cleverly extends from a two to four seat dining table to accommodate a dinner party of six. The mechanised extension system consists of a leaf hidden under the tabletop. It rests safely on fabric ledges, ready to slide into position. This integrated design feature makes the table’s compact size perfectly suited to a small space or apartment living but allows the flexibility to seat extra guests.
The Casper looks smart, too. A low sheen, white painted tabletop sits on a durable metal frame, which is powder coated a matching white with a high-gloss finish for contrast. The feel is modern, clean and simple, and brings the brightness of white to the dining room.
“The Casper is excellent value: a stylish and compact dining table which has the option of being extended,” Freedom furniture buyer.
• Engineered wood tabletop painted white
• Integrated (hidden) sliding extension system
• Tapered metal A-frame
• Powder-coated white steel frame
• White high-gloss steel legs and white mid-sheen white tabletop
• Seats four to six people
Width: 120 cm
Height: 75 cm
Depth: 91.5 cm
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change
Order today and your local store will contact you to confirm your delivery date. This item is usually delivered within 6-12 weeks.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Read more about Delivery Information
Warranty & Care
For further Warranty information click here
• Periodically check and re-tighten any fasteners
• Dust weekly, using a soft clean cloth
• Do not use harsh abrasives, chemicals or polishes containing silicone
• Avoid direct sunlight, as this will cause the table to change colour
• It is important to remove moist substances immediately
• Use coasters, placemats and table runners to assist in prolonging the life of your side table
• Recommended for indoor use only