Slip and slide, it’s as easy as that. The Casper dining table cleverly extends from a two to four seat dining table to accommodate a dinner party of six. The mechanised extension system consists of a leaf hidden under the tabletop. It rests safely on fabric ledges, ready to slide into position. This integrated design feature makes the table’s compact size perfectly suited to a small space or apartment living but allows the flexibility to seat extra guests.
The Casper looks smart, too. A low sheen, white painted tabletop sits on a durable metal frame, which is powder coated a matching white with a high-gloss finish for contrast. The feel is modern, clean and simple, and brings the brightness of white to the dining room.
“The Casper is excellent value: a stylish and compact dining table which has the option of being extended,” Freedom furniture buyer.
• Engineered wood tabletop painted white
• Integrated (hidden) sliding extension system
• Tapered metal A-frame
• Powder-coated white steel frame
• White high-gloss steel legs and white mid-sheen white tabletop
• Seats four to six people
Width: 120 cm
Height: 75 cm
Depth: 91.5 cm
Please call 1300 135 588 during business hours for delivery information. Change
Usually delivered within 6-8 weeks.
Our friendly team will be in touch within 2 business days after placing your order to confirm delivery time frame.
Read more about Delivery Information
Warranty & Care
For further Warranty information click here
• Periodically check and re-tighten any fasteners
• Dust weekly, using a soft clean cloth
• Do not use harsh abrasives, chemicals or polishes containing silicone
• Avoid direct sunlight, as this will cause the table to change colour
• It is important to remove moist substances immediately
• Use coasters, placemats and table runners to assist in prolonging the life of your side table
• Recommended for indoor use only